This summer in Boston surprises with its capriciousness. Even such a traditional holiday as Independence Day was not left unaffected as we all witnessed. On the doorstep, the second half of the summer and for most people who use the storage it means moving again. We do not want surprises. We want safe and hassle-free moving. Here some heads up on what we are asking our customers to do during their move out:
- A must thing to do is to provide a 30-days notice for moving out. Please note, as we do not prorate last month, your notice should be given before the first day of your last month.
- Please park your car only behind our building, not across the street. We are not responsible if your car will be towed from neighbors’ parking lot.
- Please bring all push carts back after use. It will save lots of time for everyone.
- Remove the lock and leave the unit open in clean condition (with no stuff inside).
- Check out at the office and don’t forget to update the address for the Security Deposit Refund.
- Per your rental agreement NO TRASH ALLOWED in the facility including dumpster area! If you leave any amount of trash, including boxes, bags or furniture in your unit, halls, driveways or loading area, we will be forced to charge you for the labor and trash pickup.
- Please finish your moving by 5:30pm on Monday through Saturday and by 7:00pm on Tuesday. After this time all doors will be closed.
- Tenant is Liable for all persons they allow to access the property, including moving companies.
Only after following this rules and regulations your move out will be completed.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not opened on Sundays (including August 31, 2014).
We will be closed on September 1, 2014 for the Labor Day Weekend!
We will be opened again on September 2, 2014 from 9am till 7pm.
Thank you for your business and Have a safe and easy moving!
Longwood Storage Company